Delivery orders to our customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner representative of the high standards of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area associated with the job function.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of products and supplies as requested.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business by the manager or supervisor.
- Be able to effectively coordinate and execute more than one delivery at a time.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
- Possess a valid state driving license.
- Have use of a properly maintained, licensed, and street-legal vehicle capable of driving up to two-hundred miles per day.
- Maintain minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record as stipulated by company policy or insurance carrier.
- Be capable of reading a map and interpreting written directions.
- Be able to work in sitting-while-driving, standing, and walking position with frequent changes between positions.
- Be able to reach, bend, stop, and frequently lift 50 pounds.
The person in this position will report to the supervisor, manager, and owner.