Our Dedication to Safe Food Prep and Contactless Delivery & Carry Out
Lee N Eddies Catering has enacted a health and safety plan to address concerns about the Coronavirus and other viruses. As always, Lee N Eddies Catering continues to provide delicious food that is safely sourced and prepared in accordance with strict guidelines set forth by the DuPage County health department, the CDC, WHO, and other state and local agencies. Our clients can rest assured that our entire product line and services are safe. Additional safety measures that we may recommend are provided for your reference.
Current Safety Practices
At Lee N Eddies Catering, we take the health of our employees and customers very seriously and continue to incorporate CDC recommendations. These are our current practices:
- Restricted access to Lee N Eddies Catering kitchen and food storage areas. No outside customers, vendors or people other than our core group of employees may enter our spaces. Customers wishing to order meals for curbside pickup are limited to the parking lot or truck bay only
- All staff have been thoroughly trained in our expanded cleaning and sanitizing methods
- Designated supervisor trained not only in food safety but also Covid-19 procedures
- Daily breaks to sanitize the entire cooking area
- Daily temperature record for all employees
- Gloved food preparation and mandatory masks
- Proper spacing of individually boxed meals in the corporate environment
- Social distancing amongst our workforce on the job and off
- All vendor deliveries are drop shipped and cardboard containers are immediately recycled.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility and in our vehicles
- Our employees understand that if they are symptomatic, they do not come to work, if their temperature is above 98.6 upon reporting to work they will be sent home
- Daily disinfecting of all facilities including doorknobs, countertops, phones, keypads, keyboards, mice, tools, kitchen equipment, and kitchen preparation surfaces
Corporate & Event Catering & Buffet Safety
In addition to the above safety precautions, all buffets must be served by our employees to maintain sanitation and virial spread requirements. For a slight upcharge, buffets are still the most economical way to serve your employee or group function.
- Gloved and masked food delivery and set-up
- Staging services to help you and your guests with social distancing throughout the whole serving process
- Social distancing amongst our workforce on and off site
- Hand sanitizer offered at any buffet line
- Your employees and our staff are separated by Plexiglas during buffet serving
- Complete sanitation of serving area after buffet tear-down
Carry Out and Delivery Safety
We offer express carry out and delivery services so you can order your favorites from Lee n Eddies for your family, friends and coworkers. Safety precautions specific to carry out services include:
- Individually boxed meals
- Touchless payment system
- Non-contact pickup and contact less delivery
- Touchless menus
- Gloved food delivery whether curbside pickup, residential or corporate delivery
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same level of service and excellence to our customers. We are here to serve you and continue to operate safely and effectively.