The ghosts, ghouls, and goblins at Lee n’ Eddies are hard at work in the kitchen coming up with some delicious meals for this spooky season! We’re so excited for you and your guests to experience the delicious foods we’ve prepared at your next big event, and we have a feeling you’re pretty excited too. Read on to see what menu items we most recommend, some additional Halloween event-planning ideas, and how hiring Lee n’ Eddies can help you enjoy the day!
Our Halloween Menu Recommendations
Deciding on a menu can feel overwhelming. There are so many delicious options and so many people to consider. Don’t worry though, we’re here to help! Not only do we have lots of experience in selecting menus, but we also enjoy it! Don’t tell anyone, but this is actually the fun part for us. When it comes to your spooky-themed party, we know exactly what to choose. We’ve put together this special Halloween Buffet with your fangtastic party in mind. Our buffet comes with homemade chili with toppings, hot dogs and buns, condiments, a side of macaroni and cheese, fresh fruit salad, complete tableware, and warming units.
Additional Halloween Event Planning Ideas
Of course, the food from Lee n’ Eddies will be a major highlight at your Halloween party. Your guests will eat it up – literally! That being said, there are some other elements you can add to make your party even more faboolous! Here’s a list of some of our favorites:
• Pumpkins and Decorative Gourds: There’s so much you can do with these! Add lights and place them outside your front door, display them in small groups throughout your home, or paint them with chalkboard paint and utilize them as food markers!
• Punch in a Cauldron: No Halloween party would be complete without something fun to drink. Take it up a notch and add some food-grade dry ice to your festive beverage.
• Decorate the Outdoors: Don’t forget about the exterior of your party location! Get creative with funny headstones, spooky string lights, and stacks of hay!
• Fake Cobwebs and Spiders: You can hang these around your house along with bats and themed banners to give your house a frightening feel.
• Spooky Music: Engage your guests with Halloween-themed music. Play it in the background or crank up the tunes and have a dance party!
Enjoy The Day
At Lee n’ Eddies, we believe that every party should be enjoyed by all the guests, even the host! What’s the fun in hosting a party when you have to work the entire time? Regardless of the event, it’s important that you are able to relax and be in the moment. The food is usually a big stressor when it comes to event planning, which is why you should trust it to a professional. Let us handle the food while you mix and mingle with loved ones. It’s our pleasure to serve you.
We have over 50 years of experience catering to the Chicagoland area. Our focus on dependable and affordable catering is what makes us so popular. There are no tricks here, only treats! Don’t wait any longer to book us for your Halloween event; give us a call at 630-350-3500 or fill out our contact form to get started with your order today!