Enjoy Traditional St. Patrick’s Day Catering
The Lee n’ Eddie Leprechauns have already been busy in the kitchen coming up with a delicious, traditional St Patrick’s Day catering menu for you to share and enjoy with friends. Tender lean corned beef, cooked to magic perfection with all the delicious Irish trimmings your guests will expect. You might just feel like you saved a pot of gold with this very affordably priced St. Patty’s Day menu. We pride ourselves on offering delicious food at exceptional value for our Chicagoland customers. So give us a call to get your St. Patrick’s Day event planning started and check back for more St. Patrick’s Day menu goodies coming your way.
We’ve added another option for your St. Patrick’s Day catering choices. Be sure to check out our St. Patricks’ Day Sandwich Buffet recently added to the menu below for those looking for a simpler lunch sandwich option that will make folks green with envy. Lean corned beef and swiss, yummy potato salad, crisp cole slaw and more. Hot or cold, our leprechaun chefs have you covered : )
Additional St. Patrick’s Day Event Planning Ideas
St. Patrick’s Day comes at that time of year when we are all getting tired of winter so it’s a great time give everyone a break and liven things up. in addition to ordering a special lunch or dinner, think about adding some fun activities or decorations to make the day feel a little ‘greener’ like:
- Playing Irish music in the background for the day
- Have everyone wear green
- Have people bring in their own home baked green treats to share throughout the day
- Have an Irish trivia contest and give a prize for the most right answers (ex: Which city dyes its river green? Who is the president of Ireland? etc.)
- Hide gold covered candy for people to find throughout the day
- Give out a prize for the person with the best sounding Irish accent
- And of course some St. Patrick’s Day decorations add to the spirit.
Give us call at (630)350-3500 with any of your St. Patrick’s Day Catering Questions.
Lee n’ Eddies – Over 50 years experience catering to Chicago and its Suburbs.